As Far Apart As Possible

The Lives and Times of the Veritas Graduated Class of 2006

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Breaking news!


So I went done to Eugene this weekend to visit a friend ended up cutting my hair! The bottom two feet will soon be made into a wig for cancer patients. Its pretty weird, considering the last time I had short hair was when I was like eight...but I like it. I have been thinking about it for a long time and it was so gosh darn hot this weekend that I finally had the guts to do it. The lady who did it was really funny, she said my hair just wanted this haircut, because most people she has to texture it and stuff but mine was very well behaved. So anyway I thought I would share it with you all.

(This is a before picture)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You're haircut is Awesome!

July 26, 2006 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that would be (your) Sorry!

July 26, 2006 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really awesome. It looks great!

July 26, 2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

It does. Nice choice Sarah ^_^ <=Smiley face

July 26, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Philippa said...

I NEVER thought you'd do that!!! I am shocked!!! But it's super cute, I love it. By the way, Sarah, we never got together. Do you still want to try to make that happen? What about tomorrow, either the morning or evening after 7?

July 27, 2006 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair was really gorgeous before and it still looks great. I am doing the same thing with mine as you did. I'm in the process of growing my hair for Locks of Love. I want it to reach my waist before I cut it but it still has about 6 inches to go. Hopefully it grows that much before next year...

July 27, 2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Chels said...

It's beautiful Sarah! You're beautiful and you always will be, no matter what length your hair is!!!! Excellent choice!!

July 27, 2006 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow man said,
wow!

July 27, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanx guys!

July 28, 2006 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah...wow.

I must say I never thought you'd cut your hair. It was so YOU. But it looks absolutely great--super cute!!! Now you have a gorgeous college look to take to Covenant!

Too bad you didn't get it cut during school so we could all gush over you in person!

July 28, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So, somebody changed the settings, interesting.

July 31, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

nevermind.

July 31, 2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Sarah I know it's been eons since you did it, but I think the new look is smashing! I too never would have predicted your doing this, but I think it was an excellent choice.

August 01, 2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home