As Far Apart As Possible

The Lives and Times of the Veritas Graduated Class of 2006

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Birthday...again...

I'm sorry for doing so little preparayion...but this is my current idea.....and since I leave on tuesday or so....It'll have to be soon if at all.

1. Meet somewhere for lunch?
2. Go to street of dreams: It's cool, you'll all like it.
3. Movie in Hills Basement...I will need to ask them. Any suggestions?
4. Dinner at our house.
5. Bowling of the glow in the dark variety.

That's the current idea...any comments? And can most people make it on such short notice?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds cool, but when?

August 04, 2006 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I can do it Saturday...but whatever works for everyone else.

August 04, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

thanks for the invite Tyler, I won't be there but I hope it goes well. good luck with school and all that next year, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, on the blog most likely. did you ever see Lady in the Water?

August 07, 2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home