As Far Apart As Possible

The Lives and Times of the Veritas Graduated Class of 2006

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well..I'm off too



So, tomarrow mornig I am off to Covenant. Early for a hiking trip...

Today was so crazy! I got my drivers license, finally. Today was the only spot they had available when I finally got around to calling. Opps. Anyway, I passed and I am sooo glad. Then I had to work 2:00 to 12:00...again, bad planning on my part. Now I have to finish packing. But anyway, I decided to follow Tylers example and say Adios. So, bye. See you Christmas. (except Phil the girl of course.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there guys! Haven't been on here in forever!!!

Whitney was the first to turn in her little survery sheet that I made for you guys. PLEASE follow her example and get them into me as soon as possible. If you don't, I cannot complie the info and send it to you all.

August 12, 2006 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta ta Sarah...and congrats on getting your license. I hope the driving test wasn't too painful, but then, if it was easy, you wouldn't have any stories to tell. Have fun hiking!

August 12, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Sarah! I wanted to say goodbye before you left but I didn't make it to town to do so. I hope it all goes great for you and for heaven's sake if you find some new boy to throw rocks at don't forget me completely! Way to go with the lisence as well, that's totally rocking!

August 13, 2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home